The Knoxville Campaign
From Warriors of the RebellionJump to navigationJump to search
The Knoxville Campaign - November 4-December 23, 1863
Union Order of Battle
- (864) ILLINOIS---14th Cavalry; Battery "M" 2d Light Arty., Colvin's, Elgin and Henshaw's Indpt.Batteries Light Arty.; 65th, 107th and 112th (Mounted) Infantry.
- (864) INDIANA--3d (Cos. "L," "M") 5th and 6th Cavalry; 15th, 23d. 24th and Wilder's Indpt. Batteries Light Arty.; 65th (Mounted), 80th, 115th, 116th, 117th and 118th Infantry.
- (864) KENTUCKY--1st, 11th and 12th Cavalry; 11th (Mounted), 12th, 13th, 16th, 24th and 27th (Mounted) Infantry.
- (864) MARYLAND--2d Infantry.
- (864) MASSACHUSETTS--21st, 29th, 35th and 36th Infantry.
- (864) MICHIGAN--8th and 9th Cavalry; 2d, 8th, 17th, 20th, 23d and 27th Infantry.
- (864) NEW HAMPSHIRE--11th Infantry.
- (864) NEW YORK--Battery "L" 2d Arty.; 46th and 79th Infantry. OHIO--2d, 7th and 9th Cavalry, McLaughlin's Squadron Cavalry; Battery "D" 1st Light Arty., 19th and 21st Indpt. Batteries Light Arty.; 44th, 45th (Mounted), 100th, 103d, 104th and 111th Infantry.
- (864) PENNSYLVANIA---45th, 48th, 50th, 51st and 100th Infantry.
- (865) RHODE ISLAND----Battery "D" 1st Light Arty.
- (865) TENNESSEE---8th Cavalry; 1st and 2d Mounted Infantry, 8th Infantry.
- (865) UNITED STATES--Battery "E" 2d Arty., Batteries "L" and "M" 3d Arty.
Confederate Order of Battle
This feature is not yet available. Check back soon for updates!
- Wiki: Cumberland Gap, Blountville, Blue Springs, Campbell's Station, Fort Sanders, Bean's Station